ESW returns to St. Johnsburg Fire Hall in North Tonawanda, NY for "Meltdown," Saturday, August 23rd featuring Trent Barreta, Sonjay Dutt and a mystery former WWE superstar!
Tickets on sale now at ESWShop.com
2nd row seating still available!
Matches announced so far:
*ESW Heavyweight Title Match: Trent Barreta vs. Chris Cooper (c)
*ESW Interstate Title Match: Sonjay Dutt vs. Kevin Bennett (c)
*ESW Tag Team Title Match: Former WWE superstar mystery partner & "Inferno" Johnny Adams vs. The Flatliners (c)
*Street Fight: Jonny Puma vs. Will Calrissian
*"Big Time" Bill Collier vs. Sebastian Suave (w/ Brittany Force)
*Jamin Olivencia vs. Brandon Thurston
Results from ESW "Aftershock," Saturday, June 21st at St. Johnsburg Fire Hall in North Tonawanda, NY
1. Brandon Thurston beat Tommy Caliber.
2. "Inferno" Johnny Adams, Coconut Jones & Maximo Suave beat RJ City & The Flatliners.
3. Gabreal Saint beat Salvatore Morocco. Afterward, Blackjack Phoenix turned on Gabreal Saint.
4. Yuri Koloff beat Alex Colt.
5. Jonny Puma & Frankie Feathers beat The Caesar & Will Calrissian.
6. Bill Collier beat Sebastian Suave by DQ.
7. Kevin Bennett beat AR Fox.
8. The McGlomouses vs Randy Philbrick & Andrew Cravatta ended when the Hate Brigade (Bobby Sapphire & Roscoe Black) laid out both teams.
9. ESW Heavyweight Title: Chris Cooper beat Gregory Iron to retain.
Music video recap of ESW "BrawlFest"
Results from ESW "BrawlFest" on May 17th
Thank you for another great show and huge turn out at the Kenan Center in Lockport, NY!
1. Cage match: Ron Falco & Brett Mednik beat Rochester Wrecking Crew.
2. Will Calrissian beat Colt Cabana.
3. Gregory Iron won the open invitational battle royal.
4. Pepper Parks beat Tony Nese.
5. ESW tag team title: The Flatliners beat Kevin Bennett & Sonjay Dutt to retain. Dutt turned on Bennett after the match.
6. ESW heavyweight title: Chris Cooper beat Trent Barreta and Brandon Thurston in a triple threat match to retain.
7. Chris Hero beat Bill Collier.
8. Carlito beat RJ City.
Saturday, Aug. 23rd
Bell Time: 6pm
St. Johnsburg Fire Hall
North Tonawanda, NY
[See full event info]
|ESW Heavyweight Champion
|ESW Interstate Champion
|ESW Tag Team Champions